REICHEL | PROFESSIONALS
Active in commercial real estate for over 40 years, Peter has deep experience in all phases of the business, including sale of commercial properties, as well as loan workout, receivership, leasing and management. He joined the Reichel organization in 2003, specializing in the sale of investment properties.
NOTABLE TRANSACTIONS, CLIENTS
- Sale of 10 Publix-anchored shopping centers in South Florida
- Sale of historic Comeau office building in Downtown West Palm Beach
- Liquidated $100 million portfolio of commercial properties in South Florida
- Management and disposition of $300 million portfolio of real estate owned (REO) and non-performing commercial loans for a Federal Savings Bank
- Directed sale of all real estate owned (REO) in the eastern half of the U.S owned by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) as a result of failed savings and loans.
- Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker since 1975
- Founded Trammell Crow Company’s South Florida Investment Sales Group, spearheading some of the region’s most prominent office, industrial and retail property sales.
- Member of the FDIC National Review Committee, which established national policies for the sale of real estate.
- Attended Palm Beach Community College, University of Florida and Florida Atlantic University
- 1995-2003, Trammell Crow Company, Vice President
- 1990-1995, Glendale Federal Savings Bank, Vice President and Portfolio Manager
- 1985-1990, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Senior Portfolio Manager
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
- Featured speaker, Building Owners and Managers Association
- Adjunct faculty member, Palm Beach Community College, accredited real estate courses