REICHEL | PROFESSIONALS
Sr. Vice President Business Brokerage and Consulting
Over 25 years’ experience as a senior financial and business development executive. He has worked with individuals and companies of all sizes including Fortune 500’s and startups.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Lines of Credit in the tens of millions of dollars
- State Gardening fund financing
- Investment Acquisition of property
- Private Equity Funding, mezzanine funding
- Public entities
- Business Reorganizations
- Customer Acquisition with multibillion dollar International companies
- Expert Testimony
- 1983 – BBA, in Accounting, University of Texas, Austin, Texas
- 1988 – MBA, in Finance and Marketing, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
- Florida Real Estate Licensed Sales Associate
- Former member Ohio Society of CPA’s
- Executive Director of the Finance Board of the Best Practice Institute
- Board of Advisors for the LCD TV Association
- 2013- 2015 Senior Director, Veteran’s Alliance Resourcing
- 2009 – 2012 Partner, B2B CFO, LLC
- 1989 – 2009 President/CFO, Stainsafe, Inc.
- 1983 – 1986 CPA, Krasney, Polk and Friedman
- 1982 – 1983 CPA, Ernst and Whinney
- Treasurer, Lacrosse Board, Palm Beach Gardens Youth Athletic Association
- Former Vice Chair, Planning and Allocation Committee, Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County
- Former Board Member, Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County
- Former Board Member, Jewish Community Center of the Palm Beaches
Seminars, Presentations, Webinars, and Articles:
Seminar, 2009 – 2012, multiple seminars – Exit Strategies for your business
Article, July 10, 2010, Furniture World Magazine, Is your Aftermarket Protection Protected?
Webinar, February 16, 2011, Best Practice Institute, Consistent Financial Practices for Multinational Companies
Seminar, 2010 – 2011, multiple seminars, Strategies for surviving the economy
Presentation, 2012, NASC Convention, Using Excel for your business
Presentation, August 2013, PNC Bank, LinkedIn Strategies
Presentations – March 2014, NASC Convention, Quickbooks, Excel, Facts about Websites
Article – June 2014, PSA News, What is my business worth?
Article – September 2014, PSA News, Am I running my business or is my business running me?
Sept 9, 2015 Do you want to buy a Lifestyle business? You need the three T’s.
August 20, 2015 Time is ticking on your business?
August 17, 2015 Selling your business is a process not an event
July 24, 2015 What condition is your business in?
July 2, 2015 Think of your company like an Airplane
June 30, 2015 Organizational Cancer